Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good news about Zach

Mike Barrett had some great news about Zach and Jarrett in his blog:

I just hope that off the court, Jarrett rubs off on Zach instead of the other way around. It sounds like Bayno is doing and saying all the right things, and I am relieved and somewhat surprised to say that I am becoming less skeptical and more hopeful that Zach can be salvaged. With Jarrett and Martell maturing, Brian, Joel, Steve, and Raef each providing a mature and professional veteran presence, Brandon and LaMarcus bringing their great work ethics and positive attitudes, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Zach goes off and has a monster year. The only thing that stands in Zach's way now is Zach. Here's hoping that he gets out of his own way!

By the way, it cracked me up that Mike used "red-eye" and "Zach" in the same blog entry, lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter