Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Where'd the rest of him go?

I can't get over how much thinner Zach looks! All signs are pointing towards a monster year, let's hope that his decision-making abilities are improving along with his physical condition.

It's hard to comprehend, but Jarrett could be even stronger and quicker than he was last year. That kid sounds like one tough cookie, and a pretty good egg to boot. I was sorry to see Sebastian go, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that Jarrett is a better fit for this team. He's got a bright future here.

I wonder what's up with Voshon? I haven't seen his name mentioned in quite some time. I don't think he'll return to the Blazers, but I wish him the best of luck.

Sergei was waived by the Kings today, it wouldn't break my heart to see the Blazers give him another shot. With Miles headed under the first bus out of town, and questions about Outlaw's ability to fit into Nate's system, could there be a place for him here? Remember, Nate started him early last year, that has to mean something...

Could LaMarcus Aldridge really be Rasheed Wallace sans sociopathy? Wow...

I thought I heard something about Kobe having surgery this summer, will that affect Martell's workout schedule? What is Martell's workout schedule? I'll have to start posing that question to those in the know...

According to Eric Marentette's blog on Oregon Live, there is some speculation that Portland was involved in trade talks with Philadelphia for Allen Iverson. If this is true, I find it troubling to say the least. I'm hoping that if Portland was involved, Iverson would have ended up somewhere else.

Raef is going to have his jersey ceremoniously handed to him soon. Can anything be read into the fact that no announcement has been made regarding a similar ceremony for Dan Dickau? I'm still partially convinced that Dan will be used as filler in a trade involving Darius Miles. I'd cross my fingers, but that makes publishing blog entries much more difficult.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAZER PROPHET said...

OK, so Zach may have lost some weight. Unless he's had a frontal labotomy, he's pretty useless.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter