Tuesday, September 18, 2007

1080 Jumping Off The Bandwagon?

1080thefan.com posted this picture on their website, which in my opinion was intended solely to prop up the ridiculous rumor that his injury occurred while playing a video game.

Calling it a "smoking gun" photo is intentionally inflammatory, the type of cheap, sensational headline writing that would make the now-defunct Weekly World News proud. It seems that the fact that Greg Oden reported the pain in his knee a good week or two before the date that photo was taken has escaped them completely. Maybe they're a little bitter about KXL swiping Canzano and his "Balled Face Truth?"

EDIT: I wish I was Paul Allen. I'd eat the losses, give everyone a refund who wants a refund, then I would put every person who asked for a refund on a "do not sell to" list. I'd flag their names, their addresses, their credit cards, etc. Maybe ask them to sign a voluntary ban from the arena in order to get a full refund, lol...

1 Comments:

Blogger Optimo said...

I really dont like those guys, they give AM radio a bad wrap. ;)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter