Monday, November 27, 2006

I know, I know...

I'm so friggin' busy nowadays, I don't have time to blog, and I feel like a total loser for it, trust me. If I can't spend enough time on it to do it well, I don't spend any time on it at all, and I think I've finally figured out that no entry is worse than weak entry.

Good news: I found a bar in Lebanon (The American Legion Hall) where I can take over one or two TVs on game nights, so that's cool. Plus, the burgers there are REALLY good. Gotta be an American Legion member or a guest, so drop me a line or leave me a comment if anyone would like to join me for a beer or six some game night.

Any volunteers to guest-blog for the next week or two? By then I hope to have the time to do this thing up right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter