Friday, September 01, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy...

My apologies to my few loyal readers. I just got back from Oakland very early yesterday morning. I got to see Coco Crisp's incredible catch on Monday night, and Curt Schilling's 3,000th career strikeout on Wednesday afternoon. Had a great time, and I have some pics and video that I intend to post as soon as I have the opportunity. I'll be in Seattle next week as a sales rep. I'm sure it'll be fun, but it'll also be a lot of work and it will severely limit my ability to go online. So the blog will probably be pretty slow over the next week or two, but I promise I'll post as often as I possibly can. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAZER PROPHET said...

I love MLB. A couple of hot dogs, a coke and my scorecard.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter